World Blogbraries

This is a blog for Dominican University's Internet Publishing class to discuss the reworking of World Libraries.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Attaching files to Blogger?

Is there a way for me to post the Word.doc of the Bibliographies of Indian Library Science article we scanned for World Libraries Vol. 4, No. 2?

I'm not seeing it. maybe it's my Safari browser? Is there supposed to be a WYSIWYG editor with attaching files as an option? I suppose I could just e-mail it. I suppose it also doesn't matter since Aimee has the print copy.

So....

How are things?

I'm cool, just hangin' out. ...kinda hungry, though. 'N stuff.

Welllll, time for me to hit the old dusty trail.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Michael said...

There's a button that's a piece of paper with a black up arrow on it. That's "Upload File".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home