World Blogbraries

This is a blog for Dominican University's Internet Publishing class to discuss the reworking of World Libraries.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Posting HTML Code

Liz, Veronica, Joy, and I finished our 3 mock-ups and wanted to post the HTML codes for each one to the blog. I don't know if anyone has tried to post any code to the blog, but it doesn't work. I joined a Blogger help group to find out why and discovered that we would need to use a "special code" rather than the HTML code we've been using.

I don't really want to change all of our code, so I'm not going to post it right now. Joy and I are thinking we might load our mock-ups onto the server at Dominican and then provide the links on the blog. We're going to try that tomorrow (maybe), so we'll keep you "posted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home