World Blogbraries

This is a blog for Dominican University's Internet Publishing class to discuss the reworking of World Libraries.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Graphics

Okay, I've uploaded everything. Sorry it took so long; we've been having wireless problems at home. ComCast came and rewired everything this morning, though, so I think we're set.

Anyway.

I created a PhotoBucket account for this project. To access it, just go to www.photobucket.com. The username is worlib, and so is the password. Once inside, there are 3 folders, one for each of the schemes I've come up with so far. (The Globe scheme, the High-Res version of the Photo scheme, and the Low-Res version thereof.)

I resized everything, and saved as the appropriate file types. If anyone needs my originals for something, let me know.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Joy Austria said...

The low-res stuff is cherry.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Katy said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home